8 Aug 2012 / 9 notes
Here’s the result of the TEM x MS&Co. collaboration. As you can see, we used the same fabric as The Essential Cap (Snapback Edition) to produce a small run (25 pieces) of Denim “Essential Notebook” Sleeves which will be available Monday, April 2nd (12p PST) (along with the “TEM Logo” Tee).
You ask “why notebook sleeves?”- well, it really was a no brainer, plus it was the most logical and organic decision…especially since I already carried my “essential notebooks“ in MS&Co’s original “selvage denim sleeve” (click here)- so when I pitched the idea to Phil (founder) he automatically saw the vision. And hopefully you guys see the vision as well and support a young brotha!
Mark your calendar: along with the “TEM Logo” tee, the official release date for the denim pocket notebook sleeves is Monday, April 2nd (12p PST).
Here’s another example of how the internet makes the world smaller. Last night I came across some press my “Essential Notebooks” received from this online men’s lifestyle magazine all the way out in Russia by the name of FrontYard Magazine. This type of stuff always surprises me because I never understand how people come across my site and lord knows I don’t have the slightest clue what the article actually reads, but I’m assuming (or hoping) it says something good. Nonetheless I am very humbled by the exposure because I can’t think of anyone that I know out there.
- The Essential Cap (Snapback Edition) ❘ The Essential Man™
- Western Yoke Parka ❘ Mt. Rainier Design
- The “RIALTO” Eyeglasses ❘ Garrett Leight
- 1940’s Chambray Shirt ❘ Our Legacy
- The “CARLTON” Camp Moc Suede Chukka Boot ❘ Mark McNairy for G. H. Bass Shoes
- Standard Issue Canvas Chino ❘ Apolis
- Fantastic Man ❘ Issue #14
- The Essential Notebook ❘ The Essential Man™
- Tote Nº2 ❘ STRAWFOOT HANDMADE FOR FREE/MAN
Do I spot the navy “Essential Notebook”? I think I do! Thanks Manabu for the support man.
This is so amazing.
20 Sep 2011 / 14 notes