Southern Field Industries- Waxed Hat
My buddy Manabu of Southern Field Industries just launched his new online store, and guess who I spotted on the homepage…yep, you guessed correctly- yours truly! Great job Manabu, the new layout looks amazing man!
1. My Signature Tom Ford (Jack) Eyeglasses (either Black or Tortoise Brown)
2. My Signature Cap (The Essential Cap- 5panel Camper)
3. Black Berry Bold w/ Steve Mono Leather Case
4. Southern Field Industries Waxed Rucksack0 Antique Red (w/ MacBook Pro inside)
5. cdg PLAY converse Chuck Taylor’s/Jack Purcell’s (at least one of the 6 pair I own)
You can view the whole post here.
Do I spot the navy “Essential Notebook”? I think I do! Thanks Manabu for the support man.
Southern Field Industries ❘ Waxed Haversack
The Essential Cap live from Japan.
This really made me smile! Manabu posted some pictures of his lovely wife Keiko wearing The Essential Cap in Japan on his blog. I love how she effortlessly makes it look so cool and feminine. Thank you for the support you two!
made in japan.
Today I went home from work with what I considered to be a “killer headache”. Upon my arrival (and to my surprise) was a big package addressed allllllllllll the way from Japan patiently waiting to cheer me up- in which it did (all of a sudden I became numb to my “killer headache”). Inside the box was the beautifully packaged “Waxed Rucksack” from Southern Field Industries that I blogged about a few days ago. Don’t worry, I will be providing more information (with BETTER pictures) on this bag soon. But until then, allow me to enjoy the fact that as of now, I’m the only one in the USA with this one. #ThankYouSweatBabyJesus